We can't wait to see you and your child at our holiday club; here's what you need to know...
What to bring:
- A refillable drinks bottle
- Nutritious, NUT FREE, packed lunch
- Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing clothing and closed to footwear
- A change of clothes for little ones just in case
Please ensure all belongings are labelled.
What not to bring:
- We have a no nut's policy. Please don't bring any products containing nuts
- Valuable clothes, mobile phones, computer games, iPods, money etc
Electronic Gaming Devices and Mobile Phones
Whilst we would prefer that these are not brought on site, children will be allowed a short period of time during the day to play with electronic gaming devices if they have brought these with them, however they must be kept in the child's bag when not in use and Clubland cannot accept liability for any damage or loss to these items.
Whilst we understand that some children have mobile phones, we actively discourage them from using their phones within the club. If they bring their phones in, they must be switched off and placed in the secure box provided at each setting, alongside the staff phones. The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to mobile phones brought to the setting by the children.
Children must not use their mobile phone to take photographs or any kind whilst at the setting. If they want a photograph of a particular activity they can ask a member of staff to take one using the club camera.
Registration and Drop Off
- Drop off is from 08.30 and the first activity usually starts by 09:30 so do try to arrive by then
- When you arrive at camp, give your child's full name to the registration staff and they will check them in on our online registration system. Our online registration and collection system is designed to increase security and efficiency for you and your child. We will store all information electronically and record as children enter and leave the site.
- If you require any medication to be administered whilst on site, you will need to complete a paper form. If possible, please let us know in advance so we can send this to you ahead of time.
Collection and Security
- Children must be collected by 17:00 (18:00 for Late Club) - it is usually free play from around 16:00 so try not to collect before then
- If you are unknown to staff doing the handover then you will be asked to input your collection password into the registration system - this is the password you have entered on your online booking account and staff do not have access to these. They are case sensitive. If you cannot remember your collection password, you can set a new one by editing your child's details in your online account.
- If someone else is collecting your child, they must have your collection password and they must be listed as a collector on your online account. You can amend your collectors online in the 'child' section.
- For safeguarding reasons, we cannot release your child to anyone who does not have the collection password and is not listed as a collector on your account.
Please note, if you are late to collect your child, a late fee will be added to your account. These are as follows:
- Up to 5 minutes - £5
- 6-10 minutes - £10
- 11-15 minutes - £15
- 16-30 minutes - £30
- 30+ minutes - £45
Please avoid dropping off or collecting your child between 09.30 and 16:00 as children and staff will be taking part in scheduled activities. Please call the Playscheme Manager on 07770 656015 if you need to make this arrangement.
Unable to Attend
If your child is unable to attend, please contact the site directly on 07770 656015 before 09:00 - you can call or text them. Please do not send your child to Clubland if they are ill as this can spread infection to other children and staff.
If you’ve booked our Flexi option you can change your dates or cancel right up until the last working day before your child’s first day.
If your child needs medication at holiday club, you must let the staff know and complete a medication form at registration. If you can let us know beforehand, we can send you the forms to complete in advance.
- Please remember to clearly label all items as our staff can contact you if they have found anything
- Lost property items will be displayed in the registration area. Please check these regularly
- If your child misplaces any personal items, please speak directly to the staff on site
- Six weeks after the holiday club, any unclaimed lost property will be taken to a local charity shop.
- We are not responsible for any items left at Clubland.
Should your child have a minor accident and require first aid whilst at Clubland, we will send an email notification to you with details of the incident. On the rare occasion that a more serious incident occurs, our staff will call you with notification immediately and follow up with an accident form.
If you have any feedback on our services, please make the staff on site aware. We’d love to hear about the fun your child is having at Clubland and would welcome a review to share on our website. Should you have an issue or concern around your child’s time with us, we’d ask that in the first instance you speak to the Playscheme Manager. The staff on site are working with the children directly and will be able to quickly help you. Should you not be happy with the outcome from them, you are welcome to contact Head Office on 020 8979 3100 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org