Clubland is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for the children in our care. When we have visitors to our club we need to ensure that this will not have a detrimental effect on the children and that the person in queston has a valid reason for visiting the club.
Accordingly, when a visitor arrives at Clubland we will follow the procedure set our below:
- All visitors to Clubland must sign the Visitor Book.
- The identity of the visitor will be checked and this will be recorded in the Visitor Book.
- If staff require further reassuracne of the identity of the visitor, they will phone the employing orgainisation of the visitor, eg Ofsted, Local Authourity, Environmental Health Department etc, for further confirmation. If this is not possible, staff will seek the advise of the Club Manager or Senior Management Team (SMT).
- The reason for the visit will be recorded.
- Visitors will never be left alone or have unsupervised contact with the children.
- If a visitor has no reason to be on the Club's premises staff will escort them from the premises.
- If the visitors refuses to leave, staff will call the police. In such an event an Incident Record will be completed and the manager and SMT will be immedialtey notified.
- When a visitor leaves the premises, we will record the time of departure on the Visitors Book.